Counting On HiM


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Unevent That I Call Travelling

I hate airports and areoplanes. They should die!! I have been sitting in this airport for like 5 hours because the bloody plane is having some major issue and one of the motors is out so they are trying to fix it. Which in its self isn't all that bad, I mean Iwould prefer to have all engines working and have to wait for it then not have all of them working and not have to wait. But there was a lady that was next to me that was a TRAINWRECK!! Probably because the plane was delayed and she really just wanted to get where ever she was going. It was kinda funny but then I started to feel sorry for her and offered her my uber fast computer. PS I LOVE FREE INTERNET by the way. Well I just thought I would check in and tell you of my somewhat boring and uneventful adventures. Hopefully the next blog I make will come from Hong Kong.

Love to you all.
PS. Check out the new video thing, its cool and the singers on there are really good.
God Bless
xxLu

4 comments:

Innocence is lost said...

hehe... free internet is always fun...i spend most of the waiting time in the lounge downloading songs and movies on my comp... last time i was in the airport there was a lady waiting for her delayed flight which was going to LA... and was scheduled to fly the night before...
out of curiosity what airline???

hehe... HK should be fun these days cus of the festive news years coming up...
i dont know if the decorations are still up but if they are, go to times square...

GO SHOPPING!!!
Have fun

Lou said...

oh lol, its a pity because i didn't have my computer there but i couldn't think of anything to download so.

we did go shopping today, but day got a little lost on the way home...but mum says not to talk about that cus it will stress dad out...lol

Innocence is lost said...

lol... well thats okay in HK beacuse most know how to speak english!!!

Priscilla Lau said...

whoa! so many wasted hours! at least the engines didn't fail whilst on the plane!

so many plane crashes lately. I'm quite sad and scared.