Counting On HiM


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hong Kong The Trip: Day One

Here I sit, on scrambled egg and a really odd nap later. The scrambled egg was really tasty and the nap was odd because I slept in a recliner that didn't recline very far (that, and I woke up with mad case of pins and needles in my right leg, that I'm still trying to shake.) At the Airport I forgot that we had to go through customs and forgot that I would beep when I went thought the metal detector for still wearing my belt...That was embarrassing mostly because I lost the button to my pants (hence the reason for the belt) and the pants are really loose around my waist sometimes so I had to hold my pants up while I walked through the metal detector a second time.

My sister chipped a LARGE part of her toenail on I don't know what, all I know is that there was a lot of blood and not a band aid insight, so when the opportunity arose she promptly went to the bathroom and cleaned her self up only to come back and complain to my mum about how much it hurt and how much blood was coming out of her toe...rather disgusting experience that I really don't want to have to go through ever again. I reminded me a little of when Rose slammed her finger in the car door of their Audi. That was UBER gross and I went all pale and faint. We found out later that she had fractured her finger and then we got to see the magical process of her fingernail growing back on to her finger and then the finger nail growing back to normal.... so here is a lesson to you all:

DON'T SLAM YOUR FINGERS IN CAR DOORS!
Oh, and I thought that I might fill you in on the events of last night when my brother's girlfriend came over. If you want a visual image then think Annie of the new 90210 only much much prettier. She is uber uber nice, and it seems that she was just busy working and stuff and my brother just didn't have the time to bring her around. Last night was filled with laughs as we verbally slammed by brother (with the help of his uber cool girlfriend) for not having a proper/healthy breakfast and then we talked about how I had gone overseas more than he had. (Only by one and I haven't even gone on it yet.) We were well prepared when it came to the verigarian foods, unlike last time... And she really enjoyed it (well if she didn't she was really good at acting like she did.)
I'm still waiting for the plane to let us board so when I get around to it I'll blog about the events. Hope you are all enjoying time with family and stuff.
God Bless
xx Lu

3 comments:

Priscilla Lau said...

whoa long. how does it count as day one when you haven't even gone on the plane yet?

Ugh blood. /pale

apparently the fear of blood can be trained out of you?

Priscilla Lau said...

blip

Lou said...

yeah, I don't ever intend on getting over the fear of blood. but I count is as one day because we were meant to get there during the day, not 3 oclock the next morning.