Counting On HiM


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Adoption

Pris I have some news for you. After you left for your trip with the Martin Clan, you left your brother in an emotional wreck (Aaron if you're reading this I mean that in the most unoffensive/unhurtful way). But there was a short period where I hadn't left for Hong Kong and I decided to talk to him and see if everything was ok (He was starting to worry me, some of those msn usernames were outright creepy!). So after talking to him for a few days and hearing that he was going to text me but didn't have my number I've decided to adopt him as my younger brother. I always wanted a younger brother and now I have one!!

THANKS PRISCILLA!! He's still living with you though.

...TOoOoOoOoOo HyPeR fOr WoRdS!!!

NIGHT!!

3 comments:

Priscilla Lau said...

I hadn't realised he was so screwed until i called him on Friday, perfect timing too as he was right outside his ex's house trying to plead with her. thank you SO MUCH for looking after him! you really are an above and beyond friend

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

stay safe <3

Lou said...

WHAT?! outside her house? man i talked to him about this!

Priscilla Lau said...

yeah... you can talk to him about things as much as you want, but most of the time he fails to listen D=