Counting On HiM


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hong Kong The Trip: Day Two

So after a tedious 9 hour trip over (Not including the 8 hour delay) we finally arrived at our hotel to be greeted with an empty lobby and two very competent check in clerks, and off to our room we went and ten to sleep. The beds are really comfy but I must say that I hat sharing a bed with my sister because she hogs all of the dona. Then we awoke today...I woke up some what earlier than the rest of the family I then went over to the window to watch the Hong Kong people do stuff and as entertaining as it was I still fell asleep on the chair (which is particularly ridged...).

When everyone woke up we got showered and dressed and headed down to breakfast which was AMAZING!! There was a guy there who made my egg and his name was (I'm not joking) Royal. Now for the Hong Kong people that might be normal but it was fun for me, I was going to give him a hi5 but seeing as he doesn't know me and I'm in a completely different culture he might not have accepted it as much as I would have liked him to, or he would have thought that I was really weird...(Which isn't technically false...) But the place where we had breakfast was incredible because they accounted (now correct me if I get it wrong because I might.) for the way the Asian culture like to have breakfast which consists of noodles and stuff, the way the Europeans have breakfast which normally consists of loads of fruit and cheese and the way the Westerns have breakfast which consists of cereal, eggs, toast and stuff. 

Then we went back to the room and had a pit stop before hitting up Hong Kong. We spent most of the day just trying to figure out where we were going, then we caught the ferry across the body of water that I forgot the name of. We went to Timberland to get dad some shoes and bought Charlotte a memory stick for her camera. We took loads of photos that will be uploaded to Facebook when we get back to Australia. Then we came back here and bought some supplies (Milk, chips, coke and some alcohol for mum and dad) The most important of the supplies would be:

POCKEY!!!

It is so awesome. It's different than the Pockey back in Australia, but not too much different... That is to say it still tastes awesome and is still just as addictive as it is back home. So, Caitlin and Flick you should be proud that I'm out here staying true to my Anglo/Asian-isms....well that made more sense in my head.

Well I have a few other things to check because the Internet has a timer on it. OH! And I won't be blogging everyday but I will still have the events from the days in a blog for you...Does that makes sense??

Ok, Well I'm off now.
God Bless.
xx Lu

2 comments:

Innocence is lost said...

hehe.... Royal....
you should try green tea pocky and a dish called...yu dan fen...鱼蛋粉

Have fun

Priscilla Lau said...

pocky is awesome. you're probably eating the real one, whcich is a million times better then the stuff we've been eating. it has to be made in JAPAN and not Korea

HAVE FUUUUUUNNN

dang, timers.