Counting On HiM


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com

Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Ups and Downs of a 15 Year Old Girl (Warning, Long post)

I haven't posted in a long time. So I'm sitting here in my sister's room at Women's college and I'm thinking of something to do because my parents wont be here for at least another 50 minutes. I ran out of youtubing, facebooking and emailing so I decided to hit you all up with a blog.
Year 11 started a few weeks ago, and so far its been pretty up and down. Now, I'm in a bit of a down patch because most of my friends are at SCG camp and I'm back in Sydney, school is a cow and won't let me stay sane. Its almost as if it's the school's mission, whilst in conjunction with helping me to learn, to make me miserable. And to be quite frank the last few weeks of school have been less than desirable. I wanted to go to SCG camp so bad, but my mother said as long as my team has a shot at semi-finals I'm not going. Which is stupid because I'm a leader, I have an impact on these kids and right now it's being shot to hell because my mother doesn't want a repeat of the last time this happened. (not a whole lot happened, just Ro and I were waiting at school for 2 hours. I fell asleep...on a bus seat.)
Really the only things that I have to keep me sane, is in fact softball and music. Though the softball season only has one week left in it. But music should go on for a while, especially considering that MSO (Meriden Symphony Orchestra...long story) is going to China in less than 2 weeks. I'm really looking forward to that, Piper and I will be spending loads of quality time together and then I get to spend time with my orchestra buddies, Seray and Shrio. We're going to 10 days and where also hitting up Singapore for a few performances and some tours. Music lessons just got a little more interesting...I have a new teacher...woo?
No, Megan is awesome. It's crazy to think that once upon a time, I used to sit in awe of her playing once in a while...now I get to do it once a week for half an hour...(that was meant to be so much less stalker like than it sounded.) BUT I swear people from their year are coming back to haunt me...It's so weird, because I know that I sound like a crazy person when I say this, but they are every where. Megan is my music teacher, Bec is my softball coach, I speak to some of them, then I see them in the street and at the station. ITS FREAKING ME OUT..../hide in a corner sucking my thumb

Softball is the other medium keeping me sane (as once previously mentioned), WE'RE IN THE FINALS!!! Jackie and I think that were the 'Cinderella Team' because we went from being smashed out first 2 games to end up in the grand final. Part of that is thanks to the awesome win at Frensham (lol at frenshams failed attempt at the human pyramid) and then Loreto loosing. But yesterday we played Loreto on home turf and we won...I don't know what the score was but I do know that I got struck out again...twice (but one of their pitchers was pitching illegally). But that was partially due to me getting an automatic strike for me having to give Holly my shinnies because she didn't have any. The first innings of that game went so quick. we pitched like 6 balls and got three people out. It was insane (snaps for Emma Mochan, Bonnie and Jackie for the amazing throws and catches) then we went up to bat and it got a little weird, but we came back for another awesome fielding innings. All through the game Loreto must have gotten spooked at how good we got since we played them (it was the third round, out first game and we got smashed) because they kept trying to make us loose on technicalities. But good triumphed over evil, and Meriden secured a place in the finals once again. Team 4 also did EXTREMELY well....not that they wouldn't normally (snaps for Shimaela [excuse spellings] and Anthea for their amazing softball skills)a. They won their semi final 22-5. That is so crazy, team one normally can't get past 18 (which is two sides away.) but I think that team 4 is just the super team that if you cross then you should expect to get your butt kicked by.

I went with the family last night to Tepanyaki, and oh my goodness it was incredible.If you are ever offered to go, DO NOT PASS UP THAT OPPORTUNITY! It was amazing, this guy was so talented, and we caught most of the food...minus total of three raw eggs, two bits of fried egg and a bowl of rice. I can't really share with you the awesomeness, mostly because you have to have been there but go to Tepanyaki (although it is a tad expensive...totally worth it though) PRIS! For your 18th were hitting up Tepanyaki..../evil snicker...

I had best be off, I have to go and visit my other sister before my rents arrive to take me home so I can continue the madness and miserableness of Year 11. I think I left stuff off there but oh well.
God Bless you, and I don't know when I will be posting...probably not for a while.
xoxo Lu

0 comments: